I saw this tag on Lost In Pages’ blog and thought I might give it a try.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I only read one book at a time. I get distracted very easily and can only focus on one plot at a time.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when you switch books?
I only switch books when I’ve DNFed a book or if I’m really bored and need something different for a while.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
No. I use the same bookmark the whole way through the book unless I lose the one I’m using. I lost one and switched bookmarks only to find the old one a few seconds after finishing the book.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
I keep them on the coffee table when I’m on my lounge, in my bookshelf when in bed and in my bag when I’m out. I’ve sewed a book bag into my tote bag so my book is always safe.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
I usually read late in the afternoon and at night since I spend that time alone most nights. I also read in the morning before work.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
Between 30 and 60 Pages. I get very distracted very easily. The only book I read in one sitting was Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Off. The dust jacket is actually very slippery.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
I always sit on my lounge with a pillow under my back and my Hufflepuff blanket draped over my legs.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes. Even when I know I’m not going to read it, it’s with me.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
Not very often. Only when I’ve been
reading the book for a long time.
Well. That’s the end of my Currently Reading Book Tag.