I found this tag over on The Book Nut‘s blog and thought I might give it a go. It’s going to be a new year and that’s the perfect time to make some resolutions.
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
For this question, I will be going with Julie Kagawa. I plan on reading Talon by her in 2019 and hopefully I enjoy it.
2. A book you’d like to read.
An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard. Merphy Napier keeps recommending it on her channel and it seems like something I would like, so I’m going to try it.
3. A classic you’d like to read.
I might try Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll. I do like the movies (all of them) so much and I think it’s time I actually read the book.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It’s one of my favourite series of all time and it’s time for a reread.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
I guess I’ll go with The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I’ve had it for a few months, but it’s the only “old” book I haven’t gotten to yet. Everything else I own is a more recent buy.
6. A big book you’d like to read.
Again, The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. It’s over 500 pages and the longest book I own and haven’t read yet.
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
VE/Victoria Schwab. I already have This Savage Song all ready and waiting for me to pick it up.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
I didn’t receive any books for christmas, unless the Owlcrate and Faecrate ones I bought myself are included. If so, then I want to read Amber and Dusk by Lyra Selene, and Outrun the Wind by Elizabeth Tammi.
9. A series you want to read from start to finish.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It’s three books, I think I can manage that.
10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.
The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. Only one book away.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2019?
I will be setting a goal of 10 books.
12. Any other reading goals?
I want to read at least one volume of Death Note each month.
That is all for my New Year’s Resolution Tag. Let me know in the comments what your resolutions are for 2019. Thank you for reading. Bye 🙂