The Ultimate Book Tag
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, but I still don’t really read in the car just because I get too distracted easily by noise.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Patrick Carman. His writing has stood the test of time for me and could just read his books over and over again.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter and here’s why:
A) Hermione was a strong female character who had flaws.
B) The friendships in this book were amazing and real. Friends fight.
C) Hogwarts. It was such an amazing place to be.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I have a tote bag that I have sewn a book bag kind of thing into. It can fit big hardback books in it. It just makes it easier to have the books with me, knowing that they aren’t going to be ruined by all the other stuff in my bag.
5. Do you smell your books?
I love the smell of new books. And my copy of Children of Blood and Bone smells like the candle that came with it in my YA Chronicles box, so I’m constantly sniffing it.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I like books that have illustrations on the tops of the chapter pages. I think those are really nice. But I don’t like illustrations littered throughout the book.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Twilight. I absolutely loved that series, but looking back on it now, it was actually quite terrible.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
My mum and I used to share our Harry Potter books, so she would have a turn reading it for a while and then I would read it. Anyway, one morning I decided I would read a bit of it over her shoulder. I didn’t realise that it wasn’t Harry Potter until the girl in the book started doing things to the guy in the book. Mum had finished Harry Potter the night before and had started reading an adult smut book without me realising.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Forests of Silence by Emily Rodda. 120 pages.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Warstorm by Victoria Aveyard
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I tried. I just can’t write what I want. I did complete a story, but lost it.
12. When did you get into reading?
My mum used to read to me when I was little I just continued on. I did have a few hiatuses from reading, but I always end up coming back to it.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don’t have one unless A Midsummer Nights Dream by William Shakespeare counts.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
English was my best subject but It wasn’t my favourite. I loved Ancient History the most.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Try and read it again.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Land of Elyon by Patrick Carman
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film.
18. What is your favorite word?
I can’t write it here lol
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m a dork. A clumsy little dork.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
I like both.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. I hate zombies.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love. Love triangles get on my nerves.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action with no love scenes? I think that’s why I prefer middle-grade books.
Thank you for reading. Bye 😀