Hi everyone. Today I’m going to do a very interesting tag which is different than what I usually do. Instead of answering questions, I have to hunt through my bookshelf to find certain books. I guarantee there will be repeats because I don’t really have that many books. I found this tag over on Dreamland’s Blog and I’m very excited to do it. So, let’s get started.
- Find an author’s name or title with the letter Z in it.
I don’t own any ☹️
- Find a book with a key on it
- Find something on yourbookshelf that’s not a book
- Find the oldest book on your shelf (fullblod)
- Find a book with a girl on the cover
- Find a book with a boy on the cover
- Find a book that has an animal in it
- Find a book with a male protagonist
- Find a book with only words on it
does that count?
- Find a book with illustrations in it
- Find a book with gold lettering
- Find a diary (true or false)
- Find a book written by someone with a common name (like smith)
- Find a book that has a close up of something on it
- Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
- Find a hardcover book without a jacket
- Find a teal/turquoise colored book
- Find a book with stars on it
- Find the longest book you own
- Find the shortest book you own
- Find a book with multiple PoVs
- Find a book with flowers on it
I think I did pretty well to be honest. Most of the books I owned fit into this. It was so much fun to do.
Thank you for reading. Bye 👋