Hello. Today I am back with a Book Tag. I found this over at Ms Victorious’ page. I thought it was interesting and decided to have a try. So here we go!
1. Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
I think these summaries are way too long and sometimes they give the plot of the book away. I would prefer if it just had a little blurb to get the reader interested, but nothing more.
2. New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hard cover?
Paperback because they are cheaper and easier to carry around. I can’t concentrate on ebooks.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, take notes, make comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
Clean, clean, clean. Only time I’ve ever written or doodles on my books is to underline certain quotes. That is it. Plus, I mostly get library books.
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
I really don’t care as long as the book is fun and written well.
5.Ever read ahead, or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
No. If I’m not enjoying it, I DNF and don’t bother checking how it would end.
6. Organised bookshelves, or outrageous bookshelves?
Organised. I have each book series in their own specific place.
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
Yes. Did I like the book I bought? No.
8. Take it outside to read, or stay in?
I usually stay in unless it’s a really warm and sunny day and no one is around to bother me. I like reading in the sun, but don’t get to often because people think me being outside is an invitation to interact.
Thank you for reading. Feel free to do this tag and link it to me in the comments. Thanks for reading. Byes 👋